Thread: Free insurance website audit

Cool Free insurance website audit

Hi everyone,

As a way to introduce myself to this community I thought it might be a good idea to offer some free help.

If anyone would like a free review/audit of their insurance website, please post your website URL or feel free to send me a private message and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I have a lot of experience in insurance digital marketing so I know what works!

Thanks!

Josh

New User Level 0

Default It looks like we are in the same business - I am willing to give free help

Just stop by any time at www.naaip.org and say hello.
    In fact, I have a conference call every day at 12 noon ET in which we specifically talk about websites and moving them up Google.

Thank you for your time.

New User Level 0 boomerbenefits's Avatar

now that's a nice service you are offering, especially for newer agents. When I think back to what my first website looked like, I cringe.

New User Level 0

Even for established agents with great websites we offer lots of good stuff. A free widget for term life, medicare supplement and auto quote engines to place on your existing website. Just sign up to www.naaip.org and you will see the html code in the back office.

As well, our daily conference call discusses exactly what you need to do to move up Google. Important information.

New User Level 0

mình thấy cũng hay nhỉ

Share This Thread!