Hi there,
I have a house i am selling to a developer and i have one month during which i am allowed to remove whatever i want from the house before its demolished. I need insurance during this salvage month. The coverage i need is in the event of accidents (personal injury) for myself and anyone I hire who will be doing the salvage work. Due to the fact that the house will already be the property of the developer, they require me to have this insurance to protect them from any liability. Can anyone direct me to a type of policy and a company who would sell this short-term insurance to me please.
Thanks in advance.
Corky Seevinck