Thread: need help

New User Level 0

Unhappy need help

Hi. I work at an Insurance broker and handle their main application and IT departments. given a task to design different types of forms used in insurance broker business. being new in this profession don't know much about all types of forms and documentation in use. can anyone help me to have a full/complete list of forms in use for insurance broker business? plz.......besides the complete list, please if you guys can help me to have any samples so I can have guidance and design my forms and documentation from you help?
    Regards
    ATA

Senior Member Level 1 DavidBlock's Avatar

I find it hard to believe that you cannot Google forms or that your office does not already have a multitude of forms for you to start. The first place to turn is your major insurer and go from there. From my perspective, I would not do your job for you ... I am not the one being paid!
    David M. Block, CLTC
    President
    Insurance Specialties, Inc.
    PO Box 1809
    Candler, NC 28715-1809
    800.358.8844 toll free
    828-667-1119 local
    828-667-2229 local fax
    www.insurance-specialties.com

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlock View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you cannot Google forms or that your office does not already have a multitude of forms for you to start. The first place to turn is your major insurer and go from there. From my perspective, I would not do your job for you ... I am not the one being paid!
    Well said David. Sounds like someone who is looking for someone else to do their job.
    X

Senior Member Level 1 marindependent's Avatar

Google "Acord"

Share This Thread!