Thread: Tips on social media marketing for business insurance???

New User Level 0

Question Tips on social media marketing for business insurance???

Hi All!

If you can share here your best practices when it comes to social media marketing would be greatly valued!

Which is better for lead generation? Twitter or Facebook?

~ Floyd Arthur

New User Level 0

Hello, I have been involved with numerous social media campaigns for many companies. First I would like to start out by saying a social media campaign and a lead gen campaign are two totally separate things and they should be treated as two totally separate things. This doesn't mean you can't benefit from some leads within the efforts of your social media efforts and you can't benefit from some great social outreach from your lead generation efforts. What this means is that one shouldn't ever be the focus of the other. When you are focusing on creating a good campaign for social media it's all about content and it's delivery. Not to mention your special brand of influence. So if graphics are your thing than you should create great colorful graphics and display your content within. If writing is your thing than posting great articles should be your focus and do it consistently and often. Create a schedule and stick to it!

Now as far as lead gen goes. You need to reach people who don't know you and want what you have.. The best way to do that is either pay for traffic, or partner with people for traffic. Between Facebook or Twitter, Facebook will have better traffic but you will pay for it. I hope that answers some of your question.

Regards, Alexander

New User Level 0

Hello Floyd social media marketing is a pleasant way through which you can share your thoughts regarding business insurance.Moreover, it all depends on your business that means if you are looking to generate leads through social media in local area or in USA, then you must use twitter or if you want business from other countries then your should use Facebook because Facebook will have better traffic as compared to twitter in countries other than USA.