Thread: Help with Rental Car Damage.

New User Level 0

Default Help with Rental Car Damage.

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum and I am in a kind of screwed up situation. Here is what happened I took a rental car last week with a rental car agency and then while returning the car I had a dent to the back side door at a a gas station now when I returned the car I had visa and amex credit cards so I reserved the car with visa card and then I paid with amex card while returning the car because I assumed I didn't have rental car damage protection on visa so I thought of claiming with Amex and then paid with Amex now when I called credit card companies last night they said they cover the rental car damage only if they reserve the car and then pay the rental amount hence they said they can't cover the charges with the same card now the rental company is asking me to pay around $2200 and now I am broke I dont have any money to pay that amount so desperately searching for some kind of a way in the internet and I found this forum I hope I get some or the other solution can anybody give me any suggestions from here what do I do?...God please help somebody...

Regards,
    The_Mask

Super Moderator
    Level 9

I think you are stuck with paying the bill, filing for bankruptcy, or whatever.
    X

New User Level 0

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by tomby1237
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Unfortunately, you are stuck with the damage as you didn't take out cover. How did you damage the car?
    I collided with the Iron bar at a gas station close to the gas pump and had a dent to the side back door.