Thread: Life Insurance?

New User Level 0

Default Life Insurance?

Do you have life insurance - is so through who?

When did you get it - for how much.

Do you think its a must have for single parents - or not affordable?

Member Level 0

If you're looking to check out some prices first before buying, use an aggregator website like AccuQuote.com. An online life insurance policy can save you thousands in annual premiums! You'll find the lowest term life insurance rates out there, and you'll be buying from a trusted aggregator in the country. And yes, it's an absolute must for single parents. You'll find very affordable rates that can help your children stay out of the poorhouse even when you're with them. Good luck!

Pat Cassidy
    Disclaimer: I work for AccuQuote and this is my personal opinion.

Life insurance protects those who depend on your paycheck, such as your wife, children and quite possibly, your parents. If you die prematurely, life insurance can provide ongoing income to your dependents, until they are able to live comfortably without it. It can also provide emergency support for legal, medical and funeral costs, should family savings not be sufficient to cover them.

Senior Member Level 2

There are indeed many informative unbiased life insurance websites. Of course, it helps, if you have an experienced broker that runs the site!

New User Level 0

yes i have my life insurance its from odifs.com they aside from life insurance they offer Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Tax Deferred Annuities and Employee Benefit plan including 401K plans and more.

Super Moderator
    Level 9

Yes, I have $1,000,000 through Guardian and have had it for about 7 years.
    X

Member Level 0

Though by now the originator of this post has probably already done something (and doing nothing is something). As a single parent, it is extremely important to purchase insurance (life, health, disability, auto, renters/homeowners) to protect the family. After all, if something catastrophic happens, who will step in financially to help? Insurance is there to mitigate the risk and to provide a sound and secure footing for the future. Contact an agent for more information and there are many life insurers that can sell you a policy. The best one is the one you qualify for and can afford.
    David M. Block, CLTC
    President
    Insurance Specialties, Inc.
    PO Box 1809
    Candler, NC 28715-1809
    800.358.8844 toll free
    828-667-1119 local
    828-667-2229 local fax
    www.insurance-specialties.com

Life insurance is a must-have right now even if you're single. You can use this to pay for your long term care expenses. You'll purchase a life insurance and then choose the long term care rider. In this way, you can use some of your benefits to cover in-home care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other types of ltc services. People should get familiar with information on long-term care such as this, so that they can have more options when paying for long term care.
    Last edited by taperjean; 10-11-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Member Level 0

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by taperjean
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Life insurance is a must-have right now even if you're single. You can use this to pay for your long term care expenses. You'll purchase a life insurance and then choose the long term care rider. In this way, you can use some of your benefits to cover in-home care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other types of ltc services. People should get familiar with
    such as this, so that they can have more options when paying for long term care.
    I have read many of the long-term care riders and I must warn both agents and clients that though this is better than nothing, most of the riders I have read are not nearly as comprehensive as stand-along long-term care policies. You need to see how benefits are triggered and what the triggering does to the policy in terms of cost and benefit reduction. As with everything else one buys or sells, we all need to know the implications.
    David M. Block, CLTC
    President
    Insurance Specialties, Inc.
    PO Box 1809
    Candler, NC 28715-1809
    800.358.8844 toll free
    828-667-1119 local
    828-667-2229 local fax
    www.insurance-specialties.com

Share This Thread!