Thread: Any programs to help pay for dental surgery?

Default Any programs to help pay for dental surgery?

Hi,
    Need some assistance, is there any programs that will help pay for dental surgery? I donít have any insurance for dental, I need all my teeth pulled due to a gum disease, The pain is bad cant afford to pay for the surgery. Please give your valuable suggestions.
    Thnaks for any advice!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to connect with your medical personnel in your town or government offices near you.

Every state has its own dental organization that can help you find help low cost or free dental care solutions. There are some states Pennsylvania in particular that gives importance to dental health of its residents. They have a coordinator that helps people in underserved communities obtain access to dental care. While other states have an application process to determine eligibility for free, or reduced cost, services.

New User Level 0

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Areyanna
    Hi,
    Need some assistance, is there any programs that will help pay for dental surgery? I don’t have any insurance for dental, I need all my teeth pulled due to a gum disease, The pain is bad cant afford to pay for the surgery. Please give your valuable suggestions.
    Thnaks for any advice!

in what states? if your from richmond virginia. i know a websites that offer dental insurance. try

Good luck

Member Level 0

How can you get dental insurance when you already need dental care and have it covered? If you have a company that pays for everything even with pre-existing conditions, please send me a message with the carrier and I will contract with them. But I have found that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    David M. Block, CLTC
    President
    Insurance Specialties, Inc.
    PO Box 1809
    Candler, NC 28715-1809
    800.358.8844 toll free
    828-667-1119 local
    828-667-2229 local fax
    www.insurance-specialties.com

Member Level 0

Well you need to get in touch with your Insurance agent so that he can provide you an Insurance which covers dental surgery also. There are different kinds of medical insurance and what all you want it ti cover will determine its value and then the premium. Select a plan which suits you and your family the best. The faster it is done, the better.

Member Level 0

No, you did not understand my question. You cannot get dental insurance is you already need work done. I already know that having spent many years in this business trying to help individuals. However, if this were a group, it could be a different story (not definitely though as most group carriers also limit pre-existing condition coverage). Please do not send people back to their agents with the hope they can get insurance for a dental condition that needs immediate work.
    David M. Block, CLTC
    President
    Insurance Specialties, Inc.
    PO Box 1809
    Candler, NC 28715-1809
    800.358.8844 toll free
    828-667-1119 local
    828-667-2229 local fax
    www.insurance-specialties.com