Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Get Massive Backlinks?

Default Best Way to Get Massive Backlinks?

I'm not sure if this is what is area of the forum is supposed to be about, but what are most of you doing to really increase the authority of your website? Particularly what are you doing to create a massive high quality backlink net?

got to be careful with massive backlinks. It probably will lower your site google ranking. Massive back links is a bad idea.

So are you saying that you don't back link? Getting back links is the only way to increase where your site stands in the search engine rankings. Fine, if you don't like the word "massive," then where do you go to get any back links?

slowly but surely. From respected places like this forum. Articles, etc. Normal places that a normal business would have links. Content is key.

I am not create massive but just a little yet quality links I am doing through blog commenting, forums, blog and article posting, social bm and directory submission and sometimes press releases.

New User Level 0

With the recent massive algo changes implemented by Google (the latest Panda update and more importantly Penguin) it is more important than ever to pursue links from high quality, contextually related (business, geographically, or industry specific) sites. Penguin targeted over optimization meaning that it penalized sites in which a too high percentage of their backlinks had keyword specific anchor text such as "Dallas Auto Insurance". You should be careful that your link profile continues to look natural. There should be plenty of links to your site with anchor text such as "Agency Name" "Click Here" "Read More".... Oh, also, the best backlink checking tools at the moment are Spyglass and Majestic.

New User Level 0

Default surprized thanks

Your comment is very good

Member Level 0

Thanks for the comments. Really been trying to to obtain quality back links while staying away from any black hat SEO.

New User Level 0

Yea, I'd have to agree with the quality backlinks. Google is getting more proactive with penalizing poor backlinking strategies and high quality links is the best strategy in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscoslay View Post
    I am not create massive but just a little yet quality links I am doing through blog commenting, forums, blog and article posting, social bm and directory submission and sometimes press releases.
    I agree. Your focus should be on quality backlinks and not quantity. Also, I would like to stress that content is king. No spun articles and crammed with keywords.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread!