Thread: Building professional websites for insurance agents

New User Level 0

Default Building professional websites for insurance agents

Hello,

my name is Denis Kampl and I am founder and CEO at DenisKampl LTD, web design and Facebook marketing company in Slovenia, Europe.

I was insurance agent myself 3 years ago and it lasted for 7 years. So I am very aware of this business industry that's why I know how crucial it is for an insurance agent to have web presence nowadays. So we have prepared 2 packages for building professional websites and offering hosting for our customers.
    With 1st package you get complete website designed and uploaded to server, with your access to it, domain name and hosting for one year for $139,86.
    With 2nd package you get additional custom built Facebook fan page, online and running, specially designed business cards and QR codes, for your website and your Facebook fan page and of course everything from 1st package for $199,84.
    Pages are designed and online in 2-5 days. You get about you page, about your services, we implement Google map into website so people can find you visually, contact forms to gather users data and to receive questions and more.
    Go to our site and read more and check the portfolio section that you can see designs -deniskampl.com

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

I wish you great success in your business and personal life,
    Denis Kampl

Thanks for the offer buddy, we'll keep in touch with if we need your services.

I just got a naaip.org/agents site. It is free and has a Medicare supp quote engine. Hard to compete.

Thanks for the offer.

Member Level 0 PathwayInsurance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davidgordon View Post
    I just got a naaip.org/agents site. It is free and has a Medicare supp quote engine. Hard to compete.
    Let me ask you a question? How much business are you writing from the free website each week?

New User Level 0

We are up to over 8,000 agents that use our service. I am sure some are making a living.