Thread: Bored with processing job? Let me help you!

Default Bored with processing job? Let me help you!

Iím an independent insurance processor living in China; I can work on various tasks and systems, thus free up you from the boring processing work. As a result, they could do more valuable stuff and make more profits.
    Advantage:
    Experienced: Working in an Insurance outsourcing company for 4 years. Familiar with policy/endorsement typing, policy/endorsement checking, application entry and other MGA and broker tasks.
    Fully customized: Work on your sever, process per your procedure, and communicate by emails.
    Reliable: Professionally trained, low error ratio, easy communication.
    Low price: As low as ľ of labor cost in the U.S.
    What do I need from you to get started:
    Remote Access via Citrix or other Internet-based system
    Additional Agency Management System user Accounts
    A copy of procedure of the task (This will be kept as a highly confidential document)
    More details, please contact me.

Senior Member Level 3 Dan Williams's Avatar

As low as 1/4 of labor cost in USA...that's quite a deal, how can you do it so cheaply?

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

"Familiar with policy/endorsement typing, policy/endorsement checking"

NO THANK YOU!! I would never share any of my clients info with someone in China.

When it comes to Life and Health insurance we dont need you. That is what the home office does.

I dont think the P and C agents would use you also.
    Mark Rosenthal
    Independent Life and Health Insurance Agents
    https://www.linkedin.com/groups/138252

Senior Member Level 3 Dan Williams's Avatar

Red face

Actually Mark, I'd love it if my competitors would hire these nice folks over in china

I'm quite sure it would be good for all of us

Member Level 0

I don't think I care for anyone in China being on my server!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rosenthal View Post
    "Familiar with policy/endorsement typing, policy/endorsement checking"

NO THANK YOU!! I would never share any of my clients info with someone in China.

When it comes to Life and Health insurance we dont need you. That is what the home office does.

I dont think the P and C agents would use you also.
    Actually, this indeed is a new idea, I worked in an MGA before, and I think it's a good deal for home office or MGAs rather than independent agents, win-win siutation, but not sure how to contact them... So I use google, and this is the 1st forum I find.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Williams View Post
    As low as 1/4 of labor cost in USA...that's quite a deal, how can you do it so cheaply?
    I lost my job, so have to find a new one even if I don't make much, also I don't think cheap is a appropriate word, the price is low, but the quality is good, I'm confident to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by cmn1212 View Post
    I don't think I care for anyone in China being on my server!
    yes, I understand, it's a new thing,

no body interested?

Senior Member Level 1

William, I think people are concerned with privacy laws being broken and the safety of their clients. Although your offer is a good idea, you'll need to create some sort of rapport with the industry to get a good reputation before being let in by the majority of independents. Don't take it personally, but I wouldn't do it if I were them either. Too many bad things could go wrong dealing with an outsourcing firm in another country, and we would be on the hook for any lawsuits that could happen.

Perhaps you could get other processors with a similar interest together and market your services to the industry after you've cleared up any legalities with insurance departments in the US and/or Canada. Could become a big thing if you offer high quality services. Another thing I'm concerned about is the distance between firms. You're too far away to keep in check for small business owners. You need to bring yourself physically closer to our business ground in order to be considered. This could drive your price up until you learn to manage costs properly, but it still might be worth it if all you're doing is processing.

Great idea, though.
    ARM Designation received.
    PPIA Designation received.
    CPCU 500...complete
    CPCU 520...studying
    CPCU 530...complete
    CPCU 540...exam on Mar 9
    CPCU 551
    CPCU 552
    CPCU 553
    ETHIC 312...complete