Thread: Travelling abroad - Stolen/Broken Insurance for your valuable items

New User Level 0

Question Travelling abroad - Stolen/Broken Insurance for your valuable items

Friends,

One of my friend recently went to abroad where his bag was stolen and He had valuable items like iPhone, iPad and camera...etc.

Does any insurance cover these scenarios?

I do see travel insurance only cover for Airline/Train/Bus ticket and baggage.

Iím confused. Please help me to find right insurance typeÖ

I have planned few holidays this year.

Member Level 0

Well... If you have planned multi trips in a year and you want to buy a travel insurance policy, the best suited for you will be annual travel insurance policy as Annual Travel Insurance helps you to recover from such unpredictable circumstances and offers a 24/7 emergency assistance service.
    Last edited by bridgerclark; 02-09-2015 at 05:56 AM.

New User Level 0

Question "Which Type of travel insurance?" is still my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgerclark View Post
    Well... If you have planned multi trips in a year and you want to buy a travel insurance policy, the best suited for you will be annual travel insurance policy as Annual Travel Insurance helps you to recover from such unpredictable circumstances and offers a 24/7 emergency assistance service.
    Thanks. But, still I'm confused about the policy type?

Which travel insurance policy should I take to cover for bags stolen/theft/lost scenarios?

are they spl policies?

- sans.

Senior Member Level 3 Dan Williams's Avatar

You realize that your homeowners insurance will provide coverage for stolen luggage, etc. ? I thought Travel Insurance was for an event that resulted in your being unable to fulfill your travel obligations. Maybe someone could explain exactly what travel insurance will cover