Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please review my website

Member Level 0

theinsurancequotes.ca i cant open. what is the problem?

Member Level 0

cheapcarinsuranceinnewyork.net domain is very long. and it isnt .com domain... and i cant open it
    Last edited by autoinsurance; 10-31-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Member Level 0

I like the graphical look of the website. However there are a number of editorial issues with punctuation, wrong words, spelling errors, and spacing issues, and these items are sprinkled through out the text areas. As an example, on the Health Insurance page, I'm assuming Obi-wan wrote this line: "If you have Pre-Existing conditions and wants them to be covered" next to the Get Instant Quotes button. The main paragraph above also has weird spacing issues and the following line: " The good part is that in most cases, once you enrol and they except you, they will cover all the conditions which develop in future and will never rate you according to your individual claim ." I've underlined the issues. I'm assuming the expression "your individual claim" is a standard expression in Canada, because I didn't see how it fit from a US way of speaking.
    Your Meta Description asks people to email you instead of visiting your website, so I think you should change the wording to have a different call to action.

Overall, its a nice website.

I am sorry, I cant found your website.

Member Level 0

theinsurancequotes.ca looks good, but when I click get instant quotes or any other link the image slider stays there and it looks like I didn't even go to another page. All the changes are made below the fold. In other words when I click on anything it doesn't look like the link worked because everything in the viewers sight stays the same. You also need more RELEVANT links since Google's Panda/Farmer update in Feb. 2011 links don't mean diddly squat if they are not from relevant sites. You've got plenty of good content but when I go to theinsurancequotes.ca/Employee-Benefits.php or a similar page that pop up looking contact form looks a bit shady and only asks me for the info I don't want to give you i.e. name email phone number. try warming them up with some other questions to let your users know they are not just contact info to you.

Member Level 0

as for cheapcarinsuranceinnewyork.net I'm assuming you want to be found for the phrase cheap car insurance in new york. This is a highly competitive phrase so it's going to take some work to get it found. It also looks a little generic and you don't have much content

New User Level 0

Looks great!

Member Level 0

Could not find the site?

New User Level 0

Sorry guy, but not found at the moment!

Site is currently not working for me, please check it out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast