Thread: I'm wondering if anyone has evaluated the quoting engines for Med supps?

New User Level 0

Default I'm wondering if anyone has evaluated the quoting engines for Med supps?

I'm wondering if anyone has evaluated the quoting engines for Med supps? Seems like there are a bunch of them popping up so far I haven't found one in Texas that quotes all of the companies I want.

Anyone have ideas or websites they recommend?? Ritter just changed theirs but it looks confusing to me although I have to admit I haven't spent a lot of time looking at it. However, it is free so can't complain

Senior Member Level 1

search a little on search engines you will find pots of quoting engines

Please try to be a more helpful than simply telling someone to "google it"

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has evaluated the quoting engines for Med supps? Seems like there are a bunch of them popping up so far I haven't found one in Texas that quotes all of the companies I want.

Anyone have ideas or websites they recommend?? Ritter just changed theirs but it looks confusing to me although I have to admit I haven't spent a lot of time looking at it. However, it is free so can't complain
    What are the companies that you want?
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

New User Level 0

I'd really like to see almost all of them show up even if I don't use them. Just so I can keep up on the other companies. But mainly BCBSTX, MOO, Sentinel, Sterling, Family Life, Forethought, Gerber, Humana, United HealthCare.

New User Level 0

I'd really like to see almost all of them show up even if I don't use them. Just so I can keep up on the other companies. But mainly BCBSTX, MOO, Sentinel, Sterling, Family Life, Forethought, Gerber, Humana, United HealthCare. Oh and by the way google wasn't that helpful. I had already done that anyway.

Member Level 0 iHealthBrokers.com's Avatar

I know this is an old post, however, you might still be looking for a good solution. Sometime last year, Quotit started quoting med supps. We've been very pleased with the engine so far as we use it for the rest of the site as well. In addition, Ritter Insurance Marketing has a very simple engine which is free.
    iHealthBrokers.com
    Toll Free: (866) 260-9829

Small Business Health Insurance Quotes