Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website Optimization, SEO, Link Exchange With Other Insurance Agencies

New User Level 0

Default Website Optimization, SEO, Link Exchange With Other Insurance Agencies

Hello,

I'm a brand new agent and I'm trying to get my website with a better ranking on Google. This can be done with link exchange (3-way is good too).

Having quality links pointing to your website will give "credibility" and more "juice" to your site.

Here is a quick article explaining the benefits of click through rate (CTR) and the more leads/sales which come with a better ranking in the search engines (SERPS).

If anyone is interested in exchanging links with me, reply to this thread or PM me.

New User Level 0

I am interested in 3 way link exchanges with insurance sites. My email is info@home-business.tv Anyone is welcome to contact me.

New User Level 0

Be careful with link exchanges. Google has become smart enough to detect link exchanges between two sites and doesn't recognize them as valuable links. One way linking is the way to go if you really want your site to rank high with google.

On the other hand if you have a true business need exchange links with another site (i.e., you sell P & C and the other agency sells health and life) then you should do it. But for the sole purpose of building your rank in google, its not the best idea.

Member Level 0

@jace7437 - I agree with you, this is the same issue with buying links.

Member Level 0

Google and other search engines can monitor your site activities and sort out your links from natural or organic links to links that are bought or exchanged from unrelated sites.

Member Level 0

Work on putting out good content not link building if you content is good people will ink to it.

Quote Originally Posted by bree4479 View Post
    Work on putting out good content not link building if you content is good people will ink to it.
    This is very true, great content will get you links. However, I always recommend that websites have at least some sort of link building campaign. Google's search results are still mainly based off of the amount of incoming links, and your competition most likely is building links to stay at the top.

Member Level 0

Not a big fan of link exchange anymore. More often than not, it's a waste of time. I still believe content is king in SEO, especially in insurance-related websites. If users like what they read in the site, they will bookmark and share it to other users.

I think link exchange is not a good option anymore.

Member Level 0

Adding to the above, try to be more creative - get your content linked to by social media (bloggers, twitter etc.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast