Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website Optimization, SEO, Link Exchange With Other Insurance Agencies

Banned Level 0

I think you try any backlink broker that will help you to find a high PR site backlink which will help you in increasing you rank as well as traffic.

Member Level 0

Quote Originally Posted by Brayce View Post
    I think you try any backlink broker that will help you to find a high PR site backlink which will help you in increasing you rank as well as traffic.
    You have to be very careful with this. A lot of back link brokers do more harm than good especially if they link in from the wrong areas of the Internet (ie sites that aren't relevant to your content and/or sites that don't have good quality scores)

New User Level 0
    900 South Pine Island Road, STE 300 Plantation FL, 33315

Be careful with this method. Google keeps getting smarter and smarter. Building links is difficult and can be incredibly time-consuming, but doing it the right way is better in the long run. At Setnor Byer, we struggled for a long time to get our name out there the right way. We still don't have it perfect, but we're trying! Good luck!

New User Level 0

I agree, buying lots of links can lead to Google banning your website from the search results or pushing you down off the first page. I would try to get more organic links by making great content, or another strategy that works is having other known blogs make posts about your website and put the link to you in that post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12