Thread: Free Backlink Tool

Default Free Backlink Tool

Here is a free backlinking tool you can use to generate links to your insurance website where you are able to create up to 500 links pointing to your site and ping them all for free.

http://freebacklinktool.com/

Thanks, i will test it.

Senior Member Level 2

I could be wrong but wasn't this idea shot down by a few SEO gurus on another Forum?

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by OhioQuotes View Post
    I could be wrong but wasn't this idea shot down by a few SEO gurus on another Forum?
    I believe you are correct.

Member Level 0

You can also use backlinkwatch(dot)com, iwebtool(dot)com, seobook backlink analyzer, and link assistant seo tools.

Senior Member Level 1

you are a SEO and promoting the field here, nice idea but concentrate on insurance too and tell me the name of softwares used for the tasks of SEo, it is such a productve work and I like it

Quote Originally Posted by corewebservices View Post
    There are so many sites available on Internet to check back links of your site. So you will find that how many back link to your site. It is really very necessary to have more and more back links to get the good ranking on Google.

Where your link used to be
    @corewebservices If you are an active member of this forum, you are allowed to use a link to your website in your signature. I removed your link from this post because it was not very useful and seemed like blatant seo/self promotion.

The OP made this thread to share a back linking tool to help our members check back links for insurance sites. This does not mean that this thread is a free for all for everyone to post links to Search Engine Optimization companies.

PS.

We have been taking lots of actions over the past couple years to fight against spam, poor content and link building, however I think that its time to get a little bit tougher. I will probably raise the minimum posts allowed before members can post links. Almost all spam and poor content comes with the intention to post links.

Member Level 0

Is this tool supposed to generate automated links. I don't think it will help at all if that's the case. Quality links are much more important than quantity.

an amazing one, i guess i will lay my hands on it