Thread: employer wanted

Default employer wanted

I'm a multi-line producer in California with P/C & L/H licenses. I have my own lead sources and sell the clients policies via telephone. I don't want a million different appointments with carriers. I'm looking for one company that I can work for that has agent/producer support for questions as they arise, have many carriers to choose from with online quote accessibility at fair premiums, and good commission splits on 1st policy term, renewals, and broker fees. I've been licensed in insurance for the past 5yrs. I have 13 years worth of clients (1000's) that I continually market for the varied services I provide. I'm licensed professionally in other business arenas as well. I hold a bachelors degree in business management and a masters degree in business administration. I work hard daily and produce results that I'm sure any company would be pleased with. I've also completed coursework for the series 6 securities exam to sell variable investment products. If your company has what I'm looking for then respond here or email me hot.services4u@yahoo.com

You seem to have good experience. With such experience I don't think you should be waiting a long for the job. Also it will be better if you let people know your specified location.
    Last edited by xrac; 01-09-2013 at 07:41 AM.