Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to improve my website ranking?

With all the money that google has and is making off everyone, I would not be surprised if they could come up with a way to read content and tell if it was high quality or not.

Senior Member Level 1 STIBROKER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    With all the money that google has and is making off everyone, I would not be surprised if they could come up with a way to read content and tell if it was high quality or not.
    ahhhhhh.....but what is the definition of high quality.....

Grammar, punctuation, complete sentences, no keyword bombing, not too many outgoing links, no links to spammy sites, no duplicate content, unique and original writing, large amount of text, the list goes on.

Grammar, punctuation, complete sentences, no keyword bombing, not too many outgoing links, no links to spammy sites, no duplicate content, unique and original writing, large amount of text, the list goes on.
    but yet google is not following those rules now when it is indexing pages......

Its hard to say because google is not very public about how the algorithm works. However, there is no doubt in my mind that Google takes some of the above examples into consideration when indexing pages in the SERPS

Its hard to say because google is not very public about how the algorithm works. However, there is no doubt in my mind that Google takes some of the above examples into consideration when indexing pages in the SERPS

then explain this to me....how does this site niggaplease.org come up on page one for texas health insurance......

Have you ran any reports, used SEO tools, or done a backlink check on niggaplease.org? They most likely have hired an SEO professional or link building expert to build links to a sub section of their site which is optimized for the keywords "texas health insurance".

I did a simple backlink check and comparative analysis of stibroker.com and niggaplease.com

niggaplease.com has about 300x more quality backlinks pointing their site than stibroker.com

This is why your website stibroker.com currently sits at the #24 position on Google for "texas health insurance" and niggaplease.org sits at the #7 spot for "texas health insurance"

If you want to rank higher than niggaplease.org, just let me know. I offer my SEO services to all members of insuranceforum1.com

Have you ran any reports, used SEO tools, or done a backlink check on niggaplease.org? They most likely have hired an SEO professional or link building expert to build links to a sub section of their site which is optimized for the keywords "texas health insurance".

I did a simple backlink check and comparative analysis of stibroker.com and niggaplease.com

niggaplease.com has about 300x more quality backlinks pointing their site than stibroker.com

This is why your website stibroker.com currently sits at the #24 position on Google for "texas health insurance" and niggaplease.org sits at the #7 spot for "texas health insurance"

If you want to rank higher than niggaplease.org, just let me know. I offer my SEO services to all members of insuranceforum1.com
    not really worried about the sti site....with the commission cuts ....the health site was an after thought deal....have been moving to life in the last two years....buttttt....yes ....I have checked out the site....owner is in the Netherlands....site was created last year and is up for non~renewal in Jan...apparently people in the Netherlands do not know what that word means...hahahaha......so....with only 1000 back links and no content and basically a lead generation site by your rules how many is he doing here to be on page 1....and I know he will not be there that long.....btw....the peeler site has been on page 1 position 1 to 3 for about a year and a half....now he is on page 2.....and did every thing on your list.....
    Last edited by STIBROKER; 09-16-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Member Level 0

one: Add a lot of the article every day. (unique)
    two: get backlink too much..

Member Level 0

Unless you've spent a lot of time of the last couple years learning about SEO, I strongly suggest using a local pro to help you get set up and started in the right direction. As some of the others have said... content is king... especially if it contains targeted keyword backlinks to your website. Either way you'll need content, so start writing or start buying content.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Share This Thread!