Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best method you do to promote your new website?

Default What is the best method you do to promote your new website?

Hello guys...!
    What is the best method you do to promote your new website...? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated....Thanks in advance....!

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

On your business cards, get on websites like linkedin, forums in the right way, blogs, ehow.com and tons of good ways.
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

Default Increasing Blog traffic?

How do you do it? We're constantly writing content rich blog posts and we're just not seeing a big enough rise in blog traffic. Can someone please help? Can you take a look at our blog and let us know thoughts?

Thanks!

http://www.colorado-insurance.com/blog/

Senior Member Level 3 Dan Williams's Avatar

What are you hoping to accomplish by getting more traffic?

Personally, I would start by backlinking my keyword phrases to internal pages on my site. Then I'd post my link on Digg or Twitter to get it indexed asap. If you do this...and your content is good... others will pick up your content and create more links to you and your blog.

I've also added my site to a number of blog directories.

Senior Member Level 3 Dan Williams's Avatar

Relevant content blogs....I meant to say

Here are some tips:

Write content that is easy to link to aka "Link Bait" the more links to your blog posts, the better. Try writing something controversial or very useful.

Another great way to increase traffic is to utilize the power of returning traffic.

If you have a blog website, you need to have content subcribers, facebook fans, twitter followers, and email subscribers. Each time that you write new content for your blog, you can send out a message to all your returning visitors and get a boost from them.

If they like what they are reading, then chances are you will get a few easy back links.

Cheers.

New User Level 0

Add Meaningfull content to your webpages,to increase more traffic along with backlinks.

New User Level 0

Do Social Bookmarking to increse traffic to your website.Like Digg,Diigo,Delicious etc.

Member Level 0

Writing contents won't be enough. You should build links to boost your blog traffic. Social bookmarking and networking would be a good strategy. If you have the money to spend, opting for Adwords or Facebook PPC can help you increase traffic and conversions.

Syndication of the content is necessary do it trough social media sites like facebook, twitter, myspace, linkedin, youtube, and on different social bookmarking sites.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread!