Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best method you do to promote your new website?

Aside from fresh content and updating your blog posts regularly it also pays to build more links to drive more traffic. Using the social media is one of the most popular strategies. You can also submit to blog directories or create squidoo lenses. If you are willing to shell out money, then PPC can also increase your blog traffic.

Increase the backlinks of your blog through link building then share your blog to all your friends in FB or twitter or any social networking sites.

I suggest you do some SEO methods for your blog to increase traffic. And do some guest posting on other related blogs, there's a big possibility that your blog traffic will increase.

Backlinks backlinks backlinks. This is the key to traffic. There are literally thousands of people with their own insurance blog that think they have the best blog. The only way to stand out above the other thousands of websites are backlinks... This is the biggest challenge of internet marketing

What blog directories should I submit my blog to?

New User Level 0

Hi there.

I'm planning to make my on blogsite for <a href="http://www.freeltcquotes.com/">Long Term Care Insurance Premiums and Benefits</a>. I agree with making original and creative content is a must to gain traffic. However, I want to learn how to get followers for my blogsite. Kindly help me guys.

Thanks
    Last edited by kimduff; 10-12-2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: wrong href

Member Level 0 PathwayInsurance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CIPInsurance View Post
    How do you do it? We're constantly writing content rich blog posts and we're just not seeing a big enough rise in blog traffic. Can someone please help? Can you take a look at our blog and let us know thoughts?

Thanks!

http://www.colorado-insurance.com/blog/
    We generate anywhere from 500 to 1500 unique visitors to our website each month. It significantly more difficult than what you might realize, write an article and readers will come does not work. (You also need to know how to convert those visitors which most agents have no clue.)

It has taken me about four years to learn the secret of success in insurance online marketing, and I have invested over $50,000 trying different techniques. What's confusing about online marketing is what worked yesterday may not work today.

The search engines are constantly shifting their algorithm to throw off spammers, who in the past dominated the first pages of the search engines.

Your online marketing strategy needs to be fluid and it is ever-changing.

Ive actually posted on your blog before. Use create a facebook page as well as a twitter account and try to comment on other blogs and leave your site.

Also if you have a chance please review my site http://www.the-life-insurance-place.com/
    Last edited by xrac; 11-13-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan19881234 View Post
    Also if you have a chance please review my site http://www.the-life-insurance-place.com/
    I think it looks great. You need to fix your blog so it looks the same as the rest of your website.

Member Level 0

My suggestion is to keep at it. As well as the ideas listed above build a following on twitter and use that to promote it. Also adding content to directories, creating articles in Wordpress etc. also gets you noticed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Share This Thread!