Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why you need a pet Insurance for your Pets

New User Level 0

Thumbs up Why you need a pet Insurance for your Pets

Over the years, the selections for pet insurance have expanded many times once again. What was once unknown is now becoming a pop goods among pet possessors. But before you determine on coverage, you need to ask yourself if pet insurance is good for you.

Do You prefer to Avoid unforeseen Costs affiliated With Your Pet?

Member Level 0

The ability to share one's home with a cat or a dog is one of the great joys in life, they offer us love and loyalty, companionship and protection. It is not surprising therefore that they quickly win their way into our hearts as our four-legged family members. Unfortunately our pets are as likely to become ill or to have an accident as any of our other loved ones, and in some cases more so. From falling down the stairs, to allergies, car accidents to cancer our pets frequently need the expertise of a veterinarian and at those times the last thing we want to think about is money. That's why PetCare Pet Insurance Programs offers you the chance to manage the risk associated with your pet's medical issues through the provision of a selection of flexible and affordable pet insurance programs.

New User Level 0

The costs of veterinary care are rising rapidly. Plus, the costs of treatments like surgery and chemotherapy are rising even faster. With the pet insurance, you'll have the financial support you need to keep your pets healthy or even save their lives.

Banned Level 1

I'm looking for the cheapest pet insurance though. I hope I could find one.

New User Level 0

Thanks for the information..i don't know the reasons for pet insurance these days.

Senior Member Level 1 yuinsurance's Avatar

thanks for sharing this information,interesting.

Member Level 0

pet lovers are more concerned about their pets they care for them much ... the pets are treated as a member of their family ......

New User Level 0

Hi,

Pet insurance is an option for many pet owners which can increase their peace of mind while reducing veterinary bills. Since the cost of veterinary care is increasing, thanks to immense advances in animal medicine, pet insurance ensures that pet owners can afford expensive and unexpected health care procedures for their pets. As is the case with any type of insurance, the decision to purchase pet insurance should be accompanied with a careful cost/benefit analysis, and pet owners should shop around for the best policy.

The first thing to determine when looking at a policy is what exactly the policy covers. Some only cover catastrophic medical care, for example, while others also cover routine procedures like vaccinations and altering. The pet insurance also may or may not cover prescriptions and other aspects of routine care. In addition, many policies have a yearly or lifetime cap on payout, meaning that pet owners may end up paying out of pocket for costly conditions.

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by doblo7 View Post
    My pet rabbit recently had a weepy eye and it cost $151 just to get it checked out, plus some eye drops! Maybe I should try to find somewhere that does insurance for rabbits.
    Personally I think it is nuts to spend $151 on a rabbit. I would buy a different rabbit first and maybe eat the one I have if I didn't think it was unhealthy to do so.

You beat me too it. New rabbits are between free and $20.
    Free Training, News & Resource Guide for Insurance Agents
    Affordable E&O Starting at $44/Mo
    www.AgentNavigator.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast