Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheap Car Insurance

New User Level 0

Quote Originally Posted by carnag3 View Post
    I just wanted to add to the forum. My brother had to recently switch insurance carriers because he has 16 points on his license, and his rate went up to $1,000 per month. He got it lowered to $176 per month. He went on instantinsurancedeals.com. They have a few insurance carriers there and he got like 4 quotes. The only way to get lower insurance is to compare quotes and get a few, I did it but only saved like $200 per year.
    Motor insurance has two components, one covering third-party damage in terms of property or life, and the other covering damage to one’s own vehicle. Third party insurance is mandatory by law for both commercial and private vehicles. So if your car is fairly new and have just been bought then you surely want high quality repairs to be done, and for that you need a fine car insurance that take care of your car as his owns.

We all know that there is a large number of drivers in US, and you are one of the million drivers. So, from security point of view, one should opt for a car insurance/auto insurance plan. This will protect against financial loss due to severe damage of your car. Hire a professional insurance agent/agency that will take good care of your vehicle.

New User Level 0

It's not a good idea too research for the cheapest insurance. Insurance is needed to support us in case of an accident or injury. You can be denied a claim. so, instead, you should be looking at every possible insurance with various benefits and choose wisely that's the safest.

Senior Member Level 1 marindependent's Avatar

I like that this forum gets rid of Spam... thank you.

New User Level 0

Yes comparing car insurance quotes before buying is very important and will save both time and money as well but it still depends on circumstances. Two persons with same car but different circumstances will pay different premiums.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123