Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Facebook or Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Francklin View Post
    If Twitter is better please explain how can we earn from twitter by the way i like Facebook.
    It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are a business, Facebook and twitter are both great ways to build your brand, keep in contact with leads and to leverage social media to grow your business. Its important to use both, and each one has its advantages and disadvantages.

There are tons of ways to earn from twitter, most involve sending out tweets and driving traffic elsewhere (to your website, to affiliate offers, to your blog). If you have enough followers, you can also offer sponsored tweets and get paid to put ads in your tweets.

Making money from twitter is not easy, the best idea is to grow a large following and send out occasional tweets that promote your products. Don't worry about the money at first, you will need a lot of followers to start making any money... so focus more on getting followers and sending out useful tweets. Spamming your followers with thousands of tweets trying to sell them products is a great way to lose followers.

Thanks for detailed reply, appreciate it
    https://www.quoteradar.co.uk/

Follow Us on: Twitter
    Follow On: Facebook
    Follow On: Pinterest

New User Level 0

I use both Facebook and Twitter however I used Facebook more because I have a personal Facebook profile and then one for the business (https://www.facebook.com/insurancefo...ifeandbusiness) however I am can't figure out how to get the business page visible without being logged in to Facebook. Someone had mentioned that you needed at least 30 Likes for the page to get it to show up without having to already be logged in but I have more than 30 and you still need to be logged in to see it. HootSuite makes it easy to post to both from one website and schedule future posts as well.

Love the quote!

Member Level 0

Extending this, has anybpody used LinkedIn? I find it usefule for targetting a different type of audience (professionals)

New User Level 0

My vote for Facebook where you can attract lots of people, Facebook have 2 Alexa Rank. And lots of features like page creation, group creation, community creation and profile creation comparing to Twitter.

I like Facebook alot if you reach out to consumers. But if you want to provide buisness information, we shouldn't overlook Google+

New User Level 0

I think facebook is more diverse than any other social media platform.

Just my two cents...

~ Floyd Arthur

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678