Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How I got cheap car insurance

New User Level 0

Default How I got cheap car insurance

Don't be fooled by companies advertising "cheap". I have found 4 companies over the years that give me the cheapest quotes consistently. Here they are:

Geico.com
    Cheapcarinsurance.net
    Esurance.com
    Progressive.com

What I do is call each one and tell them what the other quoted me and see if they do price matching or can beat it. Works every time

New User Level 0

Auto women your are right.

Geico.com is providing me to good services since last 3 years.

Member Level 0

The name Cheap Car Insurancein UK itself indicated that insurance for cars comes in various prices. The main reason to look out for cheap option in car insurances is the huge commitment that we make for a lifetime. The best of cheap car insurance available in the market is based on the price of the car.
    cheap car insurance in uk would have two ingredients like plenty of coverage and low deductions. Cheap Car Insurancein UK means low premiums. The best way is to search the market for competitive prices from the various insurance providers.
    cheap car insurance in uk offers low premiums hence there will be a cut on some of these cover or all of them. They may just provide you with insurance to drive legally.

This is the best and useful strategy to get what you want. This works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by autowoman View Post
    Don't be fooled by companies advertising "cheap". I have found 4 companies over the years that give me the cheapest quotes consistently. Here they are:

Geico.com
    Cheapcarinsurance.net
    Esurance.com
    Progressive.com

What I do is call each one and tell them what the other quoted me and see if they do price matching or can beat it. Works every time

Last edited by insured™; 08-04-2009 at 01:15 AM.

New User Level 0

Many companies offer a discount on car insurance for being affiliated with certain organizations. These can range from credit unions, college sororities, or just having a certain credit card. Call your service center and ask them for a list of organization affiliations.

Last month, I bought a new car and I was looking for urgent Car Insurance in Ireland. I visited two or three brokers, but I was not satisfied with their offers. So I decided to look online and found Pibasure.ie. This is a network of independent insurance brokers in Ireland.

New User Level 0

Yes Insured™,
    I used that way and it is helpful to me.
    Thank you for sharing this here.

Quote Originally Posted by superchef View Post
    No insurance is cheap....quality and trustworthy are the most important aspect of insurance. So whenever u hear the word cheap...next word should be alert.

yes, your are rite but there still got cheap insurance and its quality too..

Quote Originally Posted by faidz View Post
    yes, your are rite but there still got cheap insurance and its quality too..
    Yes, I agree with faidz. There are a lot of cheap car insurance which offers great quality but you have to do proper research in order to get the best deals

But don't make the mistake of thinking the carriers you see on tv always have the best rates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread!