Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innovative ways of selling Insurance

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by bridgerclark View Post
    Above tips are really good for me but I think company's Goodwill is the best thing which attracts to customer most.
    Now what exactly is this suppose to mean?

New User Level 0

Insurance plan should be flexible as per the customer's requirement so that it is easy to sell it.

Member Level 0

I think the marketing approach should be based on what type of insurance do you sell. Similarly, tap the right market at the right place and at the right time. Like if you're selling a burial insurance, you wouldn't want to promote that and grab everyone's attention during a Superbowl game. It's about good timing and hitting the target market

Quote Originally Posted by fritzbeale View Post
    I think the marketing approach should be based on what type of insurance do you sell. Similarly, tap the right market at the right place and at the right time. Like if you're selling a burial insurance, you wouldn't want to promote that and grab everyone's attention during a Superbowl game. It's about good timing and hitting the target market

I agree! It should a have a proper execution on handling matters like that.

New User Level 0

The innovative idea of selling the insurance means to provide all flexible facility to your existing clients. Follow-up on your leads. Don't forget to email or call the people who have previously shown interest on your offerings until they make a purchase or until they say no. you should also take the help of agencies like Rais Insurance as it is service the service since 1982.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12