Thread: Participate in Paid Research Studies for Companies like State Farm and Progressive!

New User Level 0

Post Participate in Paid Research Studies for Companies like State Farm and Progressive!

We all have to get auto insurance quotes so why not get paid for it? DSG Associates, Inc. is a market research company located out of Southern California. We have been in business for over 28 years and specialize in auto insurance research studies. We have studies available in most U.S states. What each study consists of is calling a few local auto insurance companies and getting a basic auto insurance quote. Once you obtain your quote you will fill out a yes/no survey based on how you felt about your experiences. That's it! If qualified each survey pays $10-$40 depending on which area you live in. It's completely free to sign up and participate in the study. Sign up today at www.dsgai.com or call our office at 800-462-8765. We are open Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Pacific Time. Feel free to email me at chriso@dsgai.com with any questions or send me a private message. DSG Associates, Inc.

Check us out on Facebook and Twitter at www.facebook.com/dsgai and www.twitter.com/dsgshopper

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

WHy do I feel like you are really a lead company?
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rosenthal View Post
    WHy do I feel like you are really a lead company?
    Probably because you are correct.