Thread: What is the best final expense company to sell for?

New User Level 0

Default What is the best final expense company to sell for?

Hi, I am an agent in Hawaii, I need to know what is the best Final Expense company to sell for? Anyone have any experience in this?

Member Level 0

Quote Originally Posted by crazywill View Post
    Hi, I am an agent in Hawaii, I need to know what is the best Final Expense company to sell for? Anyone have any experience in this?
    These are a few good ones that I am aware of:

Insure America Life Insurance
    Blue Cross Final Expense Insurance
    And, United Heritage Life Insurance

I do not have too much experience in final expense, so thats about all the advice I can give on that.
    insurance is my life

I hope this can be worthy of your time http://seniorwealthclub.com/

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by dhop1070@yahoo.com View Post
    Once again you are an idiot. You try and take out of context of what was said. I did answer the question correctly, it asked which is the best final expense company and I responded with Settlers Life and then I explained why i felt so. You keep saying things that are not true. You talk as if I have made a wrong statement and I have not. I think you hit it on the head though. I think you are jealous that I am recruiting in your forum. Well in a way I am, but I am doing it in a way that is allowed in your forum. It is kind of like finding a loophole in the tax code. I am not doing anything that would get me kicked out of the forum and that just pisses you off and I think it is funny. I love it, the more you argue with me the more times my little message gets posted and more and more agents see it. I keep getting agents requesting my free report and asking for licensing. I get an average of 4 to 5 licensing requests a day. Agents out there know that I am not wrong, I have spoken to them on the phone and they call you a little baby. Whaa quit recruiting in my forum! Whaaaa! As we speak, because you keep posting back and forth with me, I am almost to the point where I have enough posts that they will allow me to place my signature in this forum too! Too funny! Have fun in Vegas, hope you lose and every time you do lose think of me so I can ruin your trip. Just know that while you are in Vegas, another 4 to 5 agents will contact me asking for licensing.
    I do not think it is necessary for us to call each other names if we disagree. Our communications should remain civil.
    Last edited by xrac; 09-18-2011 at 05:48 AM.

New User Level 0

I also think Settlers is one of the best companies for FE. Don't disregard them because of one person's actions on a forum. If I didn't know better and all. I read was dhop's posts I would think they were a bad company. But they are actually a very good company with a lot to offer. Call them directly and speak with Eddie Grills and get a direct contract.

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Liquidator View Post
    Foresters seems to be the best bang for the buck lately.

Foresters is really cheap compare to many others. You can use http://www.forestersquotes.com/ to do quotes for them.
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

These are a few good ones that I am aware of:

Insure America Life Insurance
    Blue Cross Final Expense Insurance
    And, United Heritage Life Insurance

I do not have too much experience in final expense, so thats about all the advice I can give on that.

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Liquidator View Post
    I have it on my mobile for Foresters. It really makes things easy. There is another final expense carrier that I really like. Its's a company called Texas Life. Unlike Foresters, you can call them right after you fax in the app and you will get a live person that has actually already seen your app and can help you. It takes Foresters 24 hours to get apps in the system, and lately turn around has been terrible. Texas Life issues the policy the same day and they pay twice a week. So, in by Tuesday, paid by Thursday. I have NEVER seen any company work this fast. Premiums compete with Foresters too
    I just replaced some Texas Life business that another agent had wrote them. It was on a 65 male non smoker. He was paying $61.77 a month for $10,000 and I sold him the same things with Foresters for $51.27.

The other agent had told him it was the cheapest thing out here and it just blew his mind when I saved him all that money. After that I replaced his wifes policy also.

I bet the other agent has a big charge back now and wished he had showed them Foresters instead.
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

New User Level 0

I would suggest Monumental Life