Thread: How long does it take to get a refund from geico after you cancel your insurance?

New User Level 0

Default How long does it take to get a refund from geico after you cancel your insurance?

Hey, I just found this site through Google. Recently cancelled my insurance and I was wondering how long does it take to get a refund from geico after you cancel your insurance?

Member Level 0

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by filbertqs
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hey, I just found this site through Google. Recently cancelled my insurance and I was wondering how long does it take to get a refund from geico after you cancel your insurance?
    I think that the first thing you should do it to head over to Geico's site and read up on the FAQ section.

sorry i couldn't help you better, maybe someone else on here has a better answer.