Thread: Cheap insurance for my motorcycle?

New User Level 0

Default Cheap insurance for my motorcycle?

Does anyone have any experience with motorcycle insurance? Do you know of any cheap policies?

Default How To Get the Best and Cheapest Motorcycle Insurance.

First, to find the best and cheapest motorcycle insurance you must understand how the insurance company will rate you. Rating factors include: Your bike, your age, your address, your driving history and ...what? Your Job!

Well, not what you do, but how far you travel to work if you use your motorcycle for commuting.

Even if you already have motorcycle insurance, you can turn your current insurance into cheap motorcycle insurance.

New User Level 0

Hello...
    I just want ask question that suppose my bike met with a accident and minor problem are their in bike which does not cost much so its advisable to claim for insurance in this case...

Member Level 0

I paid in full for my e Bike Motorcycle Insurance policy, they claimed they did not receive proof of my no claims despite me sending in the envelope provided.I also emailed this to them. They even claimed to have contacted my previous insurer & claimed that they had no record of me having policy. To top it all they have charged me 50 cancellation charge and have still not refunded me.

Banned Level 1

Oh that's not good. Just follow up and learn the policies before engaging into other insurance stuff.

Senior Member Level 2

Senior Member Level 1 yuinsurance's Avatar

some basic information about Motorcycle Insurance you can find at
    http://www.motorcycle-insurancequote.com

New User Level 0

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi View Post
    You have to check carefully the detailes. the cheaper quate is not the best
    My lead website has some info that will help ya out and specializes in Motorcycle, ATV, Etc. insurance. link in profile