Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is the most trust worthy insurance company?

Member Level 0

Our agency has over 20 appointments, and Travelers has always been a favorite for not only us but our clients as well.

New User Level 0

I have found Allstate to be the most trustworthy in my experience, they want to make sure you are happy, long term customer.

New User Level 0

When it comes to actual savings at the dentist office I choose, American Workers Insurance Services. (AWIS)
    AWIS's affiliate association was founded in 1983 by a group of doctor's as the Pioneer of Association Healthcare Discount and Savings Program. Those doctor's realized that many patients could not afford health insurance and that they only saw some patients if they were really ill. As an alternative to medical and dental insurance, those pioneers decided to reduce the cost of their services and give discounts to their cash-paying (co-pay) customers.
    Today AWIS uses Delta Dental witch has provided coverage for our US military for over 50 years.
    No deductible
    No age limits
    No pre-exsisting conditions
    $0 co-pays
    I recently went to the dentist for the first time in twelve years and payed $5 for
    18 x-rays
    1 office visit
    oral examination
    and to clean my teeth, $5 too.

Member Level 0

A primary key in looking for a trustworthy insurance company is to choose an insurance company with financial stability. Over anything else, this is the most important thing one must consider.

There are different types of insurance but if you're interested in purchasing long term care insurance might as well look into companies like Genworth Financial, Med America, TransAmerica, Mutual of Omaha, United of Omaha Life Insurance Company and Life Secure. But make sure to compare costs of long term care insurance first before purchasing to make sure that you're choosing the most affordable and suitable ltc insurance for your future needs.
    Last edited by taperjean; 10-11-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Super Moderator
    Level 10

I do not think that either the best or most trust worthy insurance company exists. If there is anything certain in this industry it is that nothing is certain. A great company today quickly becomes a dog tomorrow if they are bought out, or management changes, or they get into financial trouble, etc.
    X

New User Level 0

I use A Abana Auto Insurance for my cars and they are great. They always try to help me out when I need them. They also have very affordable pricing.

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith3689 View Post
    I use A Abana Auto Insurance for my cars and they are great. They always try to help me out when I need them. They also have very affordable pricing.
    What does this have to do with life insurance. You a spam garbage post.
    X

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345