Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the most trust worthy insurance company?

New User Level 0

Default Most untrustworthy Company

I sure as heck can tell you about the most untrustworthy insurance Company, which I think is relevant to your question. MANULIFE.
    They really are, slowly squeezing me to death with my life insurance!

New User Level 0

As you can't see, I am an 80 year old fart trying to manage all this wonderful new stuff...and not doing very well. However, is there a Mark Rosenthal out there somewhere? Just think he could help after reading his stuff?

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raymond ellis View Post
    As you can't see, I am an 80 year old fart trying to manage all this wonderful new stuff...and not doing very well. However, is there a Mark Rosenthal out there somewhere? Just think he could help after reading his stuff?
    What is the question?
    Mark Rosenthal
    Independent Life and Health Insurance Agents
    https://www.linkedin.com/groups/138252

Member Level 0

It is a very good question been asked, in the existing world their are lots of insurance companies that are providing good and best services to their customers. It is the job of an individual to get the best deal and not to get into the trap.... , you should always check their past records, read online reviews, and also check their market value as well as number of customers enrolled to them.

Member Level 0

Obviously word of mouth is a pretty strong tool and if you have any friends or co-workers that have a cleaning person they can recommend is usually a safe way to go. Although, the safest thing to do to protect your self would be to make sure that the person is insured. Good Luck

New User Level 0

Default Best Ranking life insurance companies

This table www.lifeinsurancesf.com shows the top ranking Life Insurance companies. Does anyone know other sources of ranks besides "A.M. Best"?

Quote Originally Posted by OhioQuotes View Post
    "Your best companies are MUTUAL COMPANIES"

Actually, not true. Opinion? Yes...and you are entitled to it.

"That means policyholders (not Wall Street Crooks) control these companies"

Laughable statement. Have you ever checked the portfolio of a typical Corporate 401K?

Lol.
    Although mutuals are owned by the policyholders instead of stockholders, they are still run by directors who are divorced from the owners' interests. In my opinion, most policyholders do not take an active interest in the management of the company and it ends up being very similar to a company. The only advantage is a mutual are bound by certain objectives which make them less risk-taking than your normal company. Although most of them do get around to some extent.

New User Level 0

I bought life insurance for myself few years ago in Commercial Union today called Aviva, what do you think about that company ?

Is it worth to invest there my money ?

As i read it is one of the World`s biggest insurance companies, hope they are good.

Senior Member Level 3

Quote Originally Posted by homeowner View Post
    I bought life insurance for myself few years ago in Commercial Union today called Aviva, what do you think about that company ?

Is it worth to invest there my money ?

As i read it is one of the World`s biggest insurance companies, hope they are good.
    Commercial Union was always a quality insurance company and favored by independent agents.

If you are thinking of investing in the company stock, you'll need to study the company's profitability and market history.

But if you think that buying any kind of insurance is an "investment" you are sorely mistaken.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast