Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most trust worthy insurance company?

Senior Member Level 2

Dorlan

Please read my post. I based my statement on your opinions. So as you said...provide credence to the statements you made...such as:

STOCK companies are owned by so-called investors the greedy scoundrels on Wall Street

and

The best companies are MUTUAL companies

Be specific. Be factual. Discuss. Don't just throw out harebrained statements without expecting to get a response.

Another of your statements regarding life insurance:

you buy Short Term Plans only if you are poor and can't afford better.

Yikes. Time to move on.

2. Last edited by OhioQuotes; 08-20-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Senior Member Level 2

"Debatable topic..between i am not in a position to believe any insurance companies..due to my personal experience."

Although I disagree, I realize you're not alone with those beliefs.

New User Level 0

Default Trust Coverage Insurance

When choosing your car insurance, bear in mind that there are a number of providers out there. Sometimes it can seem that you are just looking at a sea of information and it is impossible to work out how to get the best deal. But following just a few of the following car insurance tips will enable you to get the most out of the experience, and, hopefully, walk away with a car insurance policy that you can call a bargain.

New User Level 0

Default What is the most trust worthy insurance company?

With the Internet and the many, many online insurance providers available, you will find several websites that offer you the ‘cheapest’ life insurance quote available. But all is not as cut and dried as it seems. In matters of insurance, just providing you with a list of the cheapest offers is not as simple as it looks. In most cases, applying for one of these cheap plans will result in finding out that the particular rate does not apply to you after the underwriting process is complete. Apart from wasting your time, you might end up with a policy at a much higher premium than you had originally planned to pay. In order to avoid such disappointments, it is recommended that you choose an online insurance provider that actually takes into account all facets of your personal situation and offers you the most affordable quote in the market at the time. As a result you can make a well-informed choice and one based on the facts rather than mere low rates designed to you’re your attention.

Denise at AccuQuote
    Disclaimer: I work for AccuQuote and this is my personal opinion.

Senior Member Level 2

I never liked the word "cheap" either. "Affordable" as in Affordable Term Life Insurance always sounds better.

Term life sites are notorious for having someone apply for coverage without explaining what the rate will really be.

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OhioQuotes View Post
    I never liked the word "cheap" either. "Affordable" as in Affordable Term Life Insurance always sounds better.

Term life sites are notorious for having someone apply for coverage without explaining what the rate will really be.

Good Point! Cheap makes it sound not like a good value. Affordable is reasonable.

Also, you have a great website by the way.
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

Member Level 0

Default What is the most trust worthy insurance company?

I believe on http://www.usa-healthinsurance.com

You can check the reason why I like this firm by visiting this.

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ronniehamilton View Post
    I believe on http://www.usa-healthinsurance.com

You can check the reason why I like this firm by visiting this.
    WHy are you 3rd hand talking about your own company?

This is your firm. LOLZ This is not very trust worthly!

Did you forget you used the same link in your signature and profile as your company?
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

The one that is financed and supported by government itself.

Member Level 0

All State Public Adjusters serves clients all across the United States. They work for you and not for the insurance company. In fact, their average insurance settlements are within the range of 50%-250% more than the initial insurance offer. ASPA headquarters are in Hollywood, Florida. They work to get you the settlement you deserve.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast