Thread: Healthcare Bill Exemption

Member Level 0

Default Healthcare Bill Exemption

There is one thing that I did not want to do and that is have to fall under the new health care bill. I did some digging and found out that if I am a Christian and want to belong to a Christian Sharing health program then I would be Exempt from the new bill. This is something not a whole lot of people know. I hope it is ok, but this is a great site that has that information.Healthcare Bill Exemption

Super Moderator
    Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by zaint View Post
    There is one thing that I did not want to do and that is have to fall under the new health care bill. I did some digging and found out that if I am a Christian and want to belong to a Christian Sharing health program then I would be Exempt from the new bill. This is something not a whole lot of people know. I hope it is ok, but this is a great site that has that information.Healthcare Bill Exemption
    Do you work for Medishare or one of the other Christian sharing plans?

Member Level 0

Quote Originally Posted by xrac View Post
    Do you work for Medishare or one of the other Christian sharing plans?
    I am now a member of Medi-share and trying to let everyone know that they do not have to use Insurance that pays for abortions.It has really been good to know that My money is not going to things i disagree with and I will not be paying in to the new Obama plan.

I think you should take your time and look at these Sharing Concepts,They are growing in size and have been around now for over 19 years. These Health Care concepts should not be downed for what they're doing, they should be encouraged and maybe we could all learn just a little bit more to not only make ourselves a better people but our country a better place to live. There are bad apples in every basket and once weeded out, what remains is good. There have been some bad apples through the years when it comes to these sorts of Health Care sharing ministries, but for the most part they have been weeded out. If i can be of any help and explain more let me know.
    Last edited by xrac; 08-30-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

Zaint, this is your website that you are pushing right?
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

Member Level 0

Hi, and thank you for the reply. I have a good friend that has recruited me because of my passion towards alternative health care. I did not take what he said to me face value, I did some of my own checking and found that these types of programs do work, and for a person of faith with the right credentials they are great at a very low cost. No I do not work for them and no I do not own the site. I am simply being a messenger and helping a friend that has invested $1000ís of her own money to spread the word about a bill that is part of us all.

Member Level 0

Thumbs up For students, young couples and single's

For students, young couples and single's Medi-Share is worth the price being around $60 a month for a family of two with 1 mil per year. look at this article and it may help you to chose.

http://www.newsonhealthcare.com/medi...alth-ministry/

Good Luck

Senior Member Level 2 Norwayguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zaint View Post
    For students, young couples and single's Medi-Share is worth the price being around $60 a month for a family of two with 1 mil per year. look at this article and it may help you to chose.

http://www.newsonhealthcare.com/medi...alth-ministry/

Good Luck
    Zaint I would be careful with these posts, you seem to be straying from what you said was your intention which was to grow awareness to pushing this product and if people confuse what you offer for insurance you could be answering to DOI in multiple states.
    Peter G Langelier
    plangelier@langelierinsurance.com www.langelierinsurance.com
    Licensed Resident Agent Maine Life/Health & Variable Contracts

Member Level 0

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Norwayguy View Post
    Zaint I would be careful with these posts, you seem to be straying from what you said was your intention which was to grow awareness to pushing this product and if people confuse what you offer for insurance you could be answering to DOI in multiple states.
    Thank You Please let me make it perfectly clear. These types of health care concepts are Not Insurance. They are Primary Health care programs that share in each others medical cost.They have been very successful and deserve a look at.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.