Thread: New

New User Level 0

Default New

I just passed my Life and health exam for Ohio.. I started this to get on with colonial life...I would love some feed back on where to go next..I have started the Application Prossess with Colonial life but does anyone have any advice?

Senior Member Level 8 Mark Rosenthal's Avatar

WHy did you pick them? What are they offering you?
    Mark Rosenthal
    I have not been on this forum in years and it wont allow me to delete my outdated old post. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/connectwithmarkrosenthal/

Senior Member Level 2 Norwayguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phtah View Post
    I just passed my Life and health exam for Ohio.. I started this to get on with colonial life...I would love some feed back on where to go next..I have started the Application Prossess with Colonial life but does anyone have any advice?
    As Mark asked you, why Colonial. If I was going to work the voluntary sales market I would choose Colonial over AFLAC any day, but I would think real hard about working the voluntary market Its a tough market in any economy and extremely tough in this economy. Why not look at a career with someone like MM,NYL, Met etc and if you want to sell some voluntary products you still can because Colonial would love to work with other brokers.
    Peter G Langelier
    plangelier@langelierinsurance.com www.langelierinsurance.com
    Licensed Resident Agent Maine Life/Health & Variable Contracts

Member Level 0

Hello - How have things been going during your first year in the business?

New User Level 0

What is your experience about your present and past business.

Share This Thread!