Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No medical Insurance

Member Level 0

She will probable have to wait for obama care . If she didnt have it before, it was probable because it was not affordable.

Robrobin I agree with you.He is surely under a problem now.Insurance companies are not providing any public service they are in the market just to make money.
    You can consult this issue with any of the Insurance agent in your town.Hope so that he can advice you better.

Member Level 0

I don't think that she can find a insurance company which can give her a fair deal, because it is the pre existed condition, she cant find a policy for her.

Prevention is the best health care! But man, I hear these personal stories and they make me shudder with stress, frustration, etc. My heart goes out to your friend!

Member Level 0

Don't give up. A thyroid condition should not preclude someone from getting insurance. Most thyroid conditions are fairly common and easily treatable, so should not scare off an insurance company.

To be eligible for the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan,
    * You must be a citizen or national of the United States or reside in the U.S. legally.
    * You must have been without health coverage for at least the last six months. Please note that if you currently have insurance coverage that doesn’t cover your medical condition or are enrolled in a state high risk pool, you are not eligible for the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan.
    * You must have a pre-existing condition or have been denied coverage because of your health condition.

New User Level 0

Bajajallianz health Insurance Plans or health Guard policy takes care of your hospitalization expenses & also offers a wide coverage of pre & post hospitalization expenses.
    Last edited by ankitkmr; 08-31-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Member Level 0

One of her options are being put into a high risk pool within her state, now that she has a pre-existing condition many health insurance plans may not approve her - hopefully she doesn't need any follow up procedures?

New User Level 0

Hay to all

In my thinking she is going to have a problem now.Because Insurance companies are out to make money in this regards several gestures are right , not help the needy people. She will definately find companies willing to take her on, but she going to be paying a premium per ann for it if she wants them to help her with her pre-exsisting.

Member Level 0

I think she should not simply assume that her thyroid condition qualifies as a "pre-existing condition." This needss to be checked out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12