Thread: Must Read

Default Must Read

Before buying any of the Insurance Scheme try to follow this

When I was moving in this forum I look at many posts like Insurance Agency dident pass their claim, I am posting this thread so that you can get some Idea why this happens.

1) Contact any of Insurance agency that is operated and run by government itself.
    2) Check out their Insurance plan, premium and clause covered under any plan.
    3) Check out the same plan from some other Insurance Company and also check clauses covered under it.
    4) If you look at premium you have to pay each month of year you will find some difference.
    that is because of clauses covered.

So before buying any of the Insurance plan please check out the Information Brochure very carefully and then only decide which plan to go for.

Senior Member Level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Insurace Services FL View Post

When I was moving in this forum I look at many posts like Insurance Agency dident pass their claim, I am posting this thread so that you can get some Idea why this happens.

1) Contact any of Insurance agency that is operated and run by government itself.
    3) Check out the same plan from some other Insurance Company and also check clauses covered under it.
    4) If you look at premium you have to pay each month of year you will find some difference.

So before buying any of the Insurance plan please check out the Information Brochure very carefully and then only decide which plan to go for.
    This is accurate for any form of insurance. I can always getting a "cheaper" policy down the street for a "cheaper" premium.
    ARM Designation received.
    PPIA Designation received.
    CPCU 500...complete
    CPCU 520...studying
    CPCU 530...complete
    CPCU 540...exam on Mar 9
    CPCU 551
    CPCU 552
    CPCU 553
    ETHIC 312...complete

Quote Originally Posted by Insurace Services FL View Post

I'll keep that in mind
    thanks for your wonderful tips
    keep it up!!
    http://learningcenters.us/

Life, Health and Auto INSURANCE
    http://insureme.us/

Member Level 0

Agreed a good set of tips, you'll be surprised how a little research goes a long way in finding insurance plans - comparing them and research takes time but it really has to be done.