Thread: LOST 3000 with EandL pet insurance!!!

New User Level 0

Default LOST 3000 with EandL pet insurance!!!

Hello everyone, great I found this forum, have problem with this known insurance company and would like to know if someone had similar cases and what to do.
    I insured my dog(bulldog) puppy with them, but few days before insurance started we been to vets for check up and they suspected some possible problem with eyes(eyelashes). After few months we had operation done because of dogs wrinkles, and tears coming down. However, these two conditions wasnt the same. Now EandL refuses to pay and say these conditions are connected. They refuse to pay all the fees, connected to eyes, face skin. Its absolutely embarrasing as we had premium diamond insurance, and havent received any of the 6 claims. We heard about them not paying very often, but didnt expect this.
    Any advice is appreciated. We are planning to go to small claims court, and contact ombudsman. Kind regards

New User Level 0

i think you can claim this in the court for the refund of money.I'm sure after claiming you will definitely get the money.
    Last edited by jacky12; 10-15-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Banned Level 1

It doesn't feel good when one have some issues like this. The court will surely help you about this

Member Level 0

Quote Originally Posted by jacky12 View Post
    i think you can claim this in the court for the refund of money.I'm sure after claiming you will definitely get the money.
    yeah i agreed, Just go for it, and it's not small amount as well.. Just try to contact your advocate and ask him what you have to do. .

Thanks

Share This Thread!